Saturday, November 12, 2005

My email address

Wow. People are actually reading this thing.

Someone said they can't get to my first few posts. I don't know how that works. But if you want them, you can email me at we_made_it_blog@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to send them to you.

Or, if you want to comment or ask questions, I would like that. I don't want to go through this hell if I can't help somebody.

I can't tell you if you should get divorced or not. I can't tell you if your spouse is cheating or if they're still cheating. All I can do is tell you what happened to us and what worked for us.

Good luck to all of you

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your courage to go open with your experience.
My first reaction was to destroy my cheating partner and his lover. Reading through your blog I realice that I am acting like a normal person and that calm will come at some point.
I still feel like they hurt me on purpose even though I didn´t deserve it but I know that with God´s help we will overcome this. God bless you

 
At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
I have not had experience with infidelity so far:) but I had to overcome some other painful moments in my life and had to make very hard decision as well.Thank to Your honesty and courage You opened eyes people like me for very important issues in the marriage. I hope your testimony will safe many people many troubles!!!Good bless You

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home